- Instant Quick Response rain shutoff and freeze shutoff at 37°F
- Maintenance-free design with integrated battery for wireless models
- Adjustable vent ring allows for shorter or longer reset period
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
- Includes gutter bracket and wall mount with wireless models
- Compatible with most normally open or normally closed irrigation controllers
Most rain-sensing devices work by accumulating a set amount of rainfall before a switch is activated that interrupts the circuit from the controller and shuts off the system. In that "accumulation time", the system will unnecessarily continue to water. This can look especially bad for conservation-conscious municipalities, businesses, and residences. With built-in Quick Response technology, the Hunter Rain-Clik and Wireless Rain-Clik can command a controller to shut off right when it starts to rain.